|Expect amateur fan arts and random drawings/ideas! I am a cartoon junkie so expect mainly cartoons.|
Hi, the name's Groovy Gecko! Or Emily, if you prefer. Basically, my life revolves around art and making stuff. I'm studying animation at the moment but I'm a crafter and illustrator at heart.|
Groovy Gecko in a nutshell:
Animation, art, films, food (particularly chocolate, cake and puddings), Disney, reptiles, books, the theatre, tea, puppets, Muppets, fantasy and fairy tales, horror/ghost stories, Tim Burton, vintage things, crochet, music, pirates, T-shirts, carnivorous plants, the Solar System, sewing, the Victorians...
1. A character, which first you did not like, but you took a liking to it at the end of the movie!
Sadness. She's that miserable co-worker that you want to avoid. I warmed to her in the end.
2. What do you prefer: CGI or hand drawn animation?
Hand-drawn, without a doubt! There's much more love and charm to it, in my opinion.
3. Which story/tale would you like to see as the next Disney movie?
I really want to see Little Red Riding Hood be made.
5. Which is your favorite first meeting scene?
When Phil met Megara. Or Genie and Aladdin. Or Mulan and Mushu...
6. Would you like to work for Disney some day in any way?
7. Have you ever been to a Disney themed party?
I have literally just visited Disneyland and Disney Californian Adventure. Also, I have been lucky enough to visit Disney World three times.
8. Would you like to have a Disney themed wedding? If there is a concrete movie for it, tell me which one it is!
9. Mention one Disney related thing (a movie, a song, activity, anything) which always can cheer you up, no matter how sad you are!
Everything that I love about Disney.
10. Do you have any Disney items with a special memory? If you have, then what is it?
Stuff I brought from my trip will be special memories. My tattoo. My oldest item is an Alice in Wonderland mug which I've had for zones. The red in the Queen's outfit is now white. I got a cuddly Jiminy Cricket for my 21st, another one to treasure. I have lots...
11. Which character did/do you have a serious crush on?
I think we all know the answer to that one…
I had a crush on the Cheshire Cat as a kid though…don't ask…and Gonzo. That lovely little weirdo asked me out when I met them!
1. Which Disney character do you relate to most?
Belle, Tiana, Jane, Lilo, Alice and Wendy. And I reckon Peter Pan.
2. What is your favorite Disney Villain song?
Oogie Boogie's Song, Friends on the Other Side, My Lullaby...
3. Who is your favorite Disney sidekick?
Mushu, Jiminy Cricket, Ray, Phil, Genie, Lumiere…the list goes on…I tend to love the sidekicks.
4. What is your favorite Disney Renaissance movie?
Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Aladdin, Hercules, Mulan
5. What’s is your favorite live-action Disney movie?
Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Pete's Dragon, Bedknobs and Broomsticks.
6. Do you prefer Elsa or Anna?
7. If you were a fairy in Pixie Hollow what kind of fairy talent would you have?
8. Which Disney movie castle or place would you like to live in?
Beast's Castle, maybe. I WANT THE HUGE LIBRARY!
9. If you were the star of a Disney movie, who would your Disney sidekick be like?
Either a wisecracker like Mushu or cute like Elliot or Pascal. Or someone like Ray and Jiminy. WHY IS THIS SO HARD?
10. If you could own one Disney character's outfit, what would it be?
Hmmm…perhaps Vanellope's outfit.
11. What Disney quote do you feel best represents you?
I know there's a lot but I'm going to give one: "When you wish upon a star, it makes no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires will come to you."