Deviant since Dec 27, 2008 Premium Member until Apr 9, 2015, given by tdwinnerfordinner
has an overactive imagination.
This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get a premium membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get a premium membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
Designs that can be sold on Redbubble as T-shirts, pillow cases, phone covers, stickers and other things. I'll charge a small fee on here, as you'll be buying the T-shirt via Redbubble anyway.
I will make designs of the following: - Anyone or anything from or based on film, TV, literature, comics and cartoons. - A starting point for an idea - Something you've always wanted to see on a T-Shirt. - Illustration and design. - Fantasy/horror/cartoon stuff. - Tattoo-style stuff.
I will NOT accept: - OCs or FCs of any kind. I want to be able to sell these to others as well as yourself. - Outrageously detailed scenes, such as Mr X and Mrs Y dressed as Batman and Robin playing poker in a barn…i.e., the sort of thing you'd as for in a trade or request. This is going on a T-shirt, after all. - Nothing too rude/offensive/obscene. - Films film, TV, literature, comics and cartoons that I actually don't like…I do have my limits but luckily, they're aren't that many.
Hi, I'm Groovy Gecko (or Emily to the real world) and welcome to my page! I'm a first year Animation student at university but I also paint in my spare time. I hope to be in the animation business (possibly with Disney) when I'm older but on here, you'll find more of my amateur stuff. I love drawing most things but usually it's cartoons, fan art, doodles and illustration stuff.
Here are just some regulations I go by...
I do not do requests nor at this moment art trades. I do, however, do paid commissions. When using my characters, please put in your comment that I am the creator of him/her! And let me know when it's finished! I would love to see it! When it comes to commenting on my work, nice things, tips to improve and constructive criticism are welcome. However, nothing nasty, nitpicking or annoyingly pointless/irrelevent! Or as Thumper would say:
If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all!
Favorite visual artistI have quite a few. Jasmine Beckett Griffith and other big-eye artists, Salvador Dali, children's book illustrators (like Quentin Blake and the older ones), Disney...Favorite moviesTim Burton films, Disney films, Muppet films, Monsters vs Aliens, Little Shop of Horrors, Despicable Me, Rango, Epic...the list is very looooong. Basically, if it's animated, funny and/or fantasy/gothic, I will enjoy it.Favorite TV showsThe Big Bang Theory; The Muppet Show; Scrubs; Once Upon A Time; The Banana Splits; various cartoons of all eras...Favorite bands / musical artistsAlice Cooper; KISS; Rolling Stones; Queen; David Bowie; Lady Gaga; Cee Lo Green...Favorite booksThe Picture of Dorian Gray; Dracula; Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde; Roald Dahl books; Retribution Falls series; The Book of Lost Things; Daughter of Smoke and Bone; The Day of the Triffids; The Island of Dr Moreau; The Fictional Man...I love books.Favorite writersRoald Dahl; Stephen King; Darren Shan; Chris Wooding; HG Wells...Favorite gamesCrash Bandicoot and Mario series, Final Fantasy 9, Raving Rabbids: TV Party, Guitar Hero, Lego games, Wii Party; the first Kingdom Hearts gameFavorite gaming platformWii, Nintendo DS, and the classics that are PlayStation and Game Boy Advance!Tools of the TradeI like using most things but I usually stick to pencil, pens and colouring with either pencils, Tablet or Sharpies. Look out for the odd painting.Other InterestsAnimation, illustration, art, films, cartoons, reptiles, carnivourous plants, supernatural horror, fantasy and fairy tales, music, drama and the theatre, the Solar System, food, crochet...
's couples meme, which I've been meaning to do for a while…so I finally got around to doing it.
1) Introduce your pairing! Groovy Gecko (me): I am selfishly introducing the pair of…Emily and Captain Hook! Emily: Excuse me, I am not being shipped with this pompous codfish! Hook: And pairing me up with such a deceptive wench?! Not on my watch! GG: Just shush and answer the questions!
2) So… how did you two meet? Emily: *grits teeth* Let's get this over with…Hades sent us (me, Will and Spike) to Never Land to capture Hook's ghost. He then captured me and held me hostage! Hook: I didn't hold you hostage, you made a deal that you wouldn't leave until William returned, or if I agreed to go with you. Emily: That wasn't to be taken literally! Anyway, we've had many encounters since then.
3) Who initiated the relationship and how? Hook: She did. Emily: Me?! How did I initiate it?! And just to clarify: there is no relationship. Hook: I agree on the latter but you bought it upon yourself, you deceiving siren! Emily: *blushes* Hey! I didn't turn on the charm the moment I set foot on your stupid ship! Hook: You did in the belly of Monstro!
4) Interesting! What was your first kiss with each other like? GG: Hot, sexy and totally deceptive! Hook: You stay out of this!
5) Aww! What do you find most attractive about each other, not just in the physical appearance department?
Emily: Can we take this question separately? I am not raising this man's ego. Hook: So you do find me attractive? Emily:…God, I hate you. *whsipers* I think it was his suave charm and position as a captain that drew me to him…plus, his hair. Hook: She is a beautiful young woman, yes…and a strong-willed one at that.
6) Would you say you're in love?
Emily, Hook: NO. GG: Not so much love as LUST. Emily: Please go away.
7) How sweet! How comfortable are you with one another?
Emily: Ehh… Hook: Next question!
8) Who would you say "Wears the pants" in the relationship?
Hook: There is no relationship! Even if there was, it would be me. Emily: Excuse me, you wear higher heels than Laura and run screaming like a child at the mere sound of ticking.
9) What are some things you admire about your partner?
Emily: Absolutely nothing. Hook: Agreed. GG: Not even his ruthless command over his crew? Or the fact she takes control of a ragtag bunch of boys? No offence, Will.
10) Compatibility is important in a relationship, so how are you alike in some ways?
GG: CURLY DARK HAIR! And love of red. And some stubbornness. Hook: Stubborness?!
11) That's cool! Now, how are you two different from each other in personality?
Emily: I'm nice, he's not. Hook: At least I'm clever. Emily: But I'm not arrogant. Hook: And I'm not naive. Emily: Naive?! GG: Ooooh-kay, moving on.
12) What is the kinkiest thing you've ever done with each other? GG: You remember this bit in Dark Shadows…from about 1:39 onwards...
Hook: Are you still here?!
13) Ooh, how dirty! Now time for brutal honesty, what do you like the least about each other? No one is perfect, after all!
Emily: He's arrogant, smarmy, dresses more effeminately than my friend- Hook: She's deceitful, stubborn, haughty - Emily: - cowardly, short-tempered, unnecessarily cruel- Hook: - not willing to admit her faults, insulting, provoking- GG: Please use this time to get yourself a cup of tea…we may be here for awhile.
14) Ouch, that has to sting! What do you usually argue about?
GG: And maybe a biscuit too.
15) Have your arguments ever gotten violent?
GG: Yes…but not in that sense. Emily, Hook: *GLARE* GG: Oh, you guys finished with the insults! Let's have the next question!
16) How do you usually make up after a fight?
Hook: We don't. GG: Then what about Question 12? Emily: THAT WAS ONE TIME!
17) Have you met each other's family, yet? If yes, then how do you feel about them?
Emily: We're both dead, and have no family to disapprove of him.
18) Is there anyone who disapproves of your relationship?
Hook: There is no relationship! Emily: And if there were, even we would!
19) Oh. That being said, do you have anyone who does support your relationship?
Hook: There is no relationship!! Though there was that friend of yours that, what you called, "shipped" us…lunatic wench.
20) That's nice! Do you eventually plan to get married and/or start a family?
22) What would most likely cause you two to end your relationship?
Emily: How many times do we have to clarify that THERE IS NO RELATIONSHIP?!
23) Everyone has insecurity about infidelity, so how would you react if the other cheated?
GG: Emily's already fooling around with Hades- Emily: If I wasn't one of your alter egos, I swear I would have hit you before this interview started!! Hook: Is that why you willingly went after me? I must say, you're more of a deceitful siren than I thought. Emily: Don't even go there.
24) Ah... while we're on the subject, who is most likely to get jealous or possessive?
Emily: Hook would, hands down. Oh no wait, hand and hook down. Hook: Which will end up through your throat if you do that again. Emily: Just you try it!
25) What do you think makes your relationship seems so interesting?
GG: I know, I know: there is no relationship…that's probably what does make it interesting: you guys simultaneously hate and lust for each other! Oh my God, I'm a genius! Wesley: No, just plain bored fangirlish…and why I have I been dragged into this?! And on the second to last question?! GG: Because a) you're the only one who would could come up with a snarky comment like that and make it work. And b) their hatred has exploded and turned to lust and, well…it's Dark Shadows: Take 2 in the other room. Wesley: And on that note, I shall be leaving as abruptly as I entered.
26) Last question, would you say you care enough about each other to save the other from impending doom, even if it cost you your own life?
Hook, Emily: *befrazzled clothes and hair later* BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAA…no.